The Best of Aim In The Game In 2015 (Makeup + Tech)

30.12.15

best of makeup 2015
This year went by so fast and I can only thank everyone that supported me. I'm so thankful for the amount of love and kindness, you guys have shown me... I am not one to care about statistics, but I gathered my top five most popular posts from 2015 and decided to add my personal five favorites as well. First of all, let's talk about the ones I think are worth checking out just in case you missed them.

Make Up For Ever HD Powder - This is a holy grail of mine. It really transforms your skin and it keeps your concealer from creasing. It has an incredibly soft texture and a flawless finish.

Blog Photography // Camera, Background & Lighting - When it comes to blogging, I know how difficult it is to figure it out all by yourself. So I created this long, but informative post where I shared everything you need to know about taking your pictures and getting them to stand out.

Sleek Makeup Antique Blush - This became my go-to blush the moment I bought it. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation and the color is so flattering on my pale complexion.

5 Lipsticks For Fall & Winter - I always find an excuse to talk about vampy lipsticks. These are a few of my favorite shades.

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad To The Bronze & Pomegranate Punk - If you love finding affordable dupes to high end products, you need to check out these eyeshadow bases. They are similar to the MAC Paint Pots, but way cheaper.

best of makeup 2015
Now, moving on to your favorites.

MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick - This got so many views, I can't even believe. Let's be real, we all love MAC lipsticks (Right?!). This lip color is definitely one of my favorites and clearly, a lot of people feel the same way.

Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave Balm // The Best Primer - I believe the moment NikkieTutorials talked about using this as a primer, everyone went crazy for it. Of course, I had to try it out and share with you my honest opinion.

Sleek Makeup Havana Lipstick Palette - This post got so many views the moment Sleek Makeup shared it on their Twitter. I was definitely surprised by that, and of course extremely thankful. I love these lipsticks to pieces.

Sleek Makeup Birthday Suit Matte Me Lip Cream - Seeing how difficult it was to get this product, I knew people would definitely be interested in a review. This is such a beautiful lip color.

MAC Stone Lipstick - This lipstick is my absolute favorite for 2015. You could totally say that I'm in love with it.

Let me know in the comments below what you want to see here next year!  Have a great New Year's Eve and I'll see you in 2016!

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post