New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial Bronze + Silver | Small Hooded Eyes

27.12.15

nye smokey eye makeup look inspiration 2015
For this New Years Eve, I wanted to do something festive but still wearable. I used grey and silver on my lid and a bronze shade on my lower lash line. For the lips I went with a nude lip combo. This is super easy and quick to recreate, perfect for beginners and hooded eyes.

For more makeup inspiration make sure to follow me on Instagram (@fernandaxbritto).

Products:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Darks (Thunder)
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (Downfall + Defy)
Urban Decay Dangerous Palette (Deeper + Mushroom)
Avon Black Flash Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Kiss Au Naturale 02 Lashes
MAC Velvet Teddy
MAC Honeylove

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Wow! This is such a stunning & approachable New Year's eve make up look. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you! It's stunning! Also your brows are on point. :) Lovely post Fernanda :D
    Emily xx

    www.bambisbeautyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post