Luxury Beauty Christmas Gift Guide

7.12.15

High End Makeup Holiday Gift Guide
High End Makeup Holiday Gift Guide
High End Makeup Holiday Gift Guide
High End Makeup Holiday Gift Guide
As a beauty junkie, I love buying and getting makeup for Christmas, or any time of the year. Here are some of my favorite high end products, that I think would be incredible gifts. As a matter of fact, a few of these I received last year on the Holidays.

One of my newest items, which I'm super excited about, is the Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette. I've been using it nonstop, and this is perfect for any makeup lover. I'm obsessed with Dior packaging and the most important, the quality of their products. I swear by the 999 Rouge lipstick and the matching nail varnish. Let's be honest, Benefit makes the cutest kits. If I'm not mistaken, this one, She's So Jetset, was a limited edition. However, they always launch many new ones. I really like how this comes with some miniatures, so I get to test out the products without having to commit to the full size. Last but not least, highlighters. I highly recommend the MAC Soft and Gentle. It has a beautiful peachy champagne tone.

What is on your Christmas wish list?

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Looks like some great gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you even purchase Kan Von D in the UK online? I have no idea where I can purchase any of their products for Christmas presents to myself haha!
    Charlotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can purchase Kat Von D from Roses Beauty Store online, cheap delivery too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Laura for helping out! I had no idea where to get it in the UK! x

      Delete
  3. I love MAC's Soft & Gentle. My friend bought it for me for my birthday and it's now my fave highlighter!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benefit do some great sets! I love the look of the Shade and Light contour palette!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post