Benefit She's So... Jetset! Review & Swatches

5.1.15

Benefit She's So... Jetset! Review & Swatches
Benefit She's So... Jetset! Review & Swatches
Benefit She's So... Jetset! Review & Swatches
L-R (Champagne Please, Gold Card, Pretty In Mink, Elegant Espresso/ Highlighter, blush and both mixed)

First things first, how adorable is this packaging? I'm completely in love. It comes with a chart that offers some tips and tricks on how to use all the products to their full potential.

The Porefessional - This is such a great primer. I love the mattifying effect it gives, and that it makes my makeup last longer without getting oily. Also, it's amazing if you have large pores, it helps minimizing their appearance.

They're Real Mascara - I've already reviewed this product, but summarizing that, this is the best mascara I've ever tried. It gives volume and separates the lashes. Definitely worth trying!

Life On The A List Lip Gloss - This gloss smells so good. It's a very pigmented baby pink shade, that makes you want to eat it. It looks good on its own or when applied on top of a nude/pink lipstick.

Fist-class Face Powder - If you're in a hurry and want to "pretend" it took time to do your makeup, this is great, because it's a highlighter and blush combined. It gives a nice glow and a flush at the same time. I find this really flattering on my skin tone.

The Eyeshadow Palette - Overall they are highly pigmented and buttery. The color range is perfect for daily wear and to create a night look. Champagne Please can be used as a highlighter as well.

The Blush Brush - I tried using this to apply the blush it comes with, but I noticed that it wouldn't pick up a lot of product. So I decided to try to contour with this, and it works wonders. This reminds me of the Nars Ita Brush, so if you're looking for a dupe and you have one of these brushes laying around, make sure you try it. The size and the soft bristles are great to create the perfect contour.

The Eye Brush - I never use this type of brush to do my eye makeup. However, I find this very useful to highlight under my brows. Because of its shape I can properly apply my highlighter without messing my eyebrows.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post