Dior Vernis Rouge 999 Nail Varnish Review

7.1.15

Dior Vernis Rouge 999 Nail Varnish Review
I love everything about this nail varnish. Besides being extremely luxurious, the product itself is impressive. This is not relevant but I adore the fact that this is called 999, love me some subliminal message.

The packaging is gorgeous, it's an item that you can also use to decorate. This is a true red, which suits any occasion or outfit. Usually I have a hard time finding inexpensive nail polishes that last long on my nails and I know this is definitely not cheap, but totally worth the price. I applied only one thin coat, because of its thick consistency. It dries fast and it took 4 days to start chipping, keep in mind that I wash my hands a lot.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post