5 Lipsticks For Fall & Winter

9.9.15

TOP 5 VAMPY LIPSTICKS FOR FALL, MY FAVORITE HIGH END DARK LIPSTICKS
TOP 5 VAMPY LIPSTICKS FOR FALL, MY FAVORITE HIGH END DARK LIPSTICKS
I recently did my "Top 5 Pink Lipsticks" so, of course, I had to do the same thing for vampy lip colors. Most of my lipsticks are high end, mainly because I adore a true matte finish and I can never find something like that on the drugstore. If you have any recommendation from the drugstore, definitely let me know.

  • MAC Rebel (Satin) - If you're looking for a unique lipstick, you must check this one. Rebel is a purplish fuchsia. On some people it looks more pink, on others it shows a lot more purple. It's super creamy and glossy looking, but it has an outstanding lasting power.
  • MAC Sin (Matte) - If I had to choose only one vampy lipstick, this would be the one. It's a burgundy with a blue undertone and it has a beautiful opaque finish. It's the darkest color amongst this top five.
  • Dior Rouge 999 (Glossy) - This is a classic red with a subtle orange undertone. It's highly pigmented and moisturizing. Also, it's really long lasting, especially for its glossy finish.
  • MAC Viva Glam III (Matte) - Considering this a matte, it's very creamy and easy to apply. It's a beautiful berry color with a brown undertone.
  • MAC Ruby Woo (Retro Matte) - Another classic bright red on this list, however, Ruby Woo is really different from Dior's 999. It has an incredibly dry consistency, and a blue undertone.  
Have you tried any of these? If so, which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Never swatched any of these before, so I really needed this post for fall! Thank you so much for the lovely recommendations! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about Rebel, but this post has reminded me about it and am definitely going to try to use it more! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Rebel is such a versatile color! xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shades, I can't decide whether to get Diva or Sin as my Autumn lipstick purchase!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've swatched both of them before and Sin is much darker than Diva. Also, Diva is more red toned. They're both stunning!

      Delete
  4. Mac rebel is beautiful, I need it!!!! Xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love and have the MAC Rebel, Viva Glam III and wear it all year round

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post