Natural Beauty On The Go

28.9.15

NATURAL BEAUTY ON THE GO, EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
NATURAL BEAUTY ON THE GO, EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
NATURAL BEAUTY ON THE GO, EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
NATURAL BEAUTY ON THE GO, EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
Even though I post some really bold beauty tutorials, that doesn't mean that on a daily basis I wear a lot of makeup. I like to keep my skin looking like skin. There are a few products that I carry in my makeup bag and I know I can always count on them to simply enhance my features.

Instead of going for a full coverage foundation, I like wearing a BB cream. My favorite at the moment is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, it evens out my skin tone without looking like I have something on. It doesn't cover any blemish, so to "fix" that I use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This product is very thick, so a little bit goes a long way. If you use just a thin layer of this concealer, you don't have to set it with powder, unless you prefer doing it. It actually doesn't crease on me, only when I use a lot of it.

To highlight my face I use the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. This is not the most pigmented luminizer, therefore it's perfect for that healthy glow. My favorite natural-looking eyebrow product is the MAC Penultimate Brow Marker, which I use only on the sparse areas. It creates a shadow, giving the impression of fuller eyebrows.

I love the Benefit They're Real Mascara, because it enhances my eyelashes without clumping them. Finally, for lipstick I usually use MAC Velvet Teddy. Which is a beautiful brownish nude.

What are some of your favorite products for a fresh everyday look?

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. For an everyday look, I like to go for a light coverage BB cream as well. Haven't tried the Maybelline one so I might need to give that one a try. The Mac Velvet teddy looks amazing on you btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural makeup for busy days. That NARS concealer is the best!!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice, fresh look! I really haven't got my minimal/natural look nailed down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, I generally go for natural make up most days as I'm usually running late! The mascara looks amazing :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing, I love this look on you! I need that lipstick in my life, such a gorgeous shade! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You really need this lipstick, it's the most perfect shade! x

      Delete
  6. I love this look on you! I actually have a fair few of these products so maybe I can attempt something similar :) definitely need to get my hands on Soft & Gentle as I love Global Glow in the same line xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post