Best Of - High End Full Coverage Concealers

2.10.15

HIGH END FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER COMPARISON
HIGH END FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER COMPARISON
In my opinion, the most important makeup item is concealer. No matter how sheer your foundation is, if you have a full coverage concealer you can cover any flaw. For today's "smackdown", I have my three favorite high end correctors.

By the way, I will be doing a little "series" here on my blog called Best Of  and I will share a certain number of beauty favorites. Each time, it will be a different category, I'll review and compare the products. So, which makeup category should I do next?

NARS RADIANT CREAMY - CHANTILLY
One of the things I love about this product is its applicator. It's practical and ideal to carry in your makeup bag. Also, if you're pale like me, you know how difficult it is to find a concealer that is light enough to highlight under the eyes. This one is definitely the whitest I've found thus far. It doesn't crease and it doesn't move throughout the day. It's perfect for dark circles and blemishes.

MAC PRO LONGWEAR - NC 20
The only things I can complain, are the fact that it comes with a pump and its bottle is made of glass. If you drop this product, it will shatter. The pump can be quite tricky, if you don't have a steady hand or if you're simply not used to it, a lot of product will come off and you really don't need much. It doesn't crease, nor budge. It can be used on the under-eye area and on blemishes.

MAC STUDIO FINISH - NW 20
Unlike the other two I mentioned, this one has a cream consistency. It's very thick, therefore I would not recommend using it on the under-eye. Since it will crease after a while and also, it feels heavy right when you apply it. However, this is my favorite concealer to cover blemishes and pimples. It's photoshop in real life.

Overall, these concealers are incredible. I like every single one of them for a reason and I would repurchase all of them. However, the first two are similar, and you definitely don't need both. If I had to choose, it would be the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Because it's travel-friendly, it has a great range of shades and it can cover anything.

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. At first I thought that potted MAC concealer was the one from Bobbi Brown, such similar packaging! Of these I've only tried the NARS concealer and it was really wonderful, I'll be looking into the two MAC ones thank you so much for the recommendations dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favourites too! I also really like the Bobbi Brown concealers:) thanks for sharing xxx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look into the Bobbi Brown concealers! Thanks for the suggestion Kirsty! x

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post