My Favorite Drugstore Makeup + Starter Kit

10.10.15

My Favorite Drugstore Makeup 2015 // Best Of, Starter Kit, Essentials & Must Haves
I really wanted to share some of my favorite affordable products from the drugstore. All of them are my essentials. These are perfect for beginners or anyone that wants to expand their collection.

Products:
Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave Balm
Maybelline BB Cream / BB Cream Oil Control
Revlon Peach Glow Highlighting Palette
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting
Sleek Makeup Blush in Antique
Makeup Geek Pigments (Liquid Gold, Insomnia and Utopia)
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Pomegranate Punk and Bad To The Bronze)
Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Maybelline Liner Express
Sleek Makeup Matte Me in Birthday Suit

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. I love the Maybelline BB cream as well!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to try the Nivea balm, will definitely have to give it a go!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm sure you won't regret! x

      Delete
  3. Great video! I love the Maybelline color tattoos- they're great for anyone at any age or level to use!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post