MAC Stone Lipstick // The Matte Lip Collection 2015

21.10.15

MAC Stone Lipstick Swacth and Review The Matte Lip Collection 2015
MAC Stone Lipstick Swacth and Review The Matte Lip Collection 2015MAC Stone Lipstick Swacth and Review The Matte Lip Collection 2015
Are you guys tired of reading my reviews of the new MAC matte lipsticks already?! I promise, this is the last one. Like I mentioned in my previous posts on the lipsticks Whirl and Antique Velvet, these new shades are here to stay. They are a part of the regular collection, so if you want any of them, you will always be able to get them.

I've wanted to purchase the Stone lip pencil for a while, but I would much rather buy a lipstick instead of a lip liner. So imagine my excitement when I saw that this product was released. Stone is described as a "muted greyish taupe brown" and you can clearly see why. This is such an interesting lip color to look at. It's so beautiful and different.

Even though, this has a matte finish, I find it quite creamy and easy to apply. At the same time, it still has an opaque look to it. It is long lasting and it only starts to wear off after a few hours. Also, it didn't transfer to my teeth and it didn't stain my lips either. I can guarantee, you will see many pictures of me wearing this. I'm truly obsessed with it.

What do you think of this color? Is this something you would wear?

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. I love this colour, MAC has some amazing colours, I was in there the other day. I could easily spend a fortune in there.

    Hayley \\ cityandcode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a shade like this for ages which is in the drugstore! I love it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm not mistaken ColourPop makes a very similar shade called "Wet".

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful shade on you! I'd totally wear this shade! My favourite is MAC"s Persistence!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Oh, I really want to get Persistence, it looks lovely!

      Delete
  4. This isn't my typical colour but the finish and pigmentation is insane and it definitely suits you very well x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It suits you so well! I'd look terrible with it! Brown lipsticks or lipstick with brown undertones don't really suit me! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post