Cool Toned Soft Cut Crease Fall Makeup Tutorial

28.10.15

Cool Toned Soft Cut Crease Fall Makeup Tutorial + MAC Stone Lipstick
Since I usually do a lot of warm toned looks, I felt that I needed to film a cool toned makeup tutorial for a change. I recently got this beautiful lipstick from MAC called Stone, and I’ve been wearing it nonstop. This is super easy and quick to recreate and of course, you don’t need to have the exact same products I used.

Products:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette (Pillow Talk)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked)
Urban Decay Vice 3 (DTF, Defy)
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Maybelline Liner Express
MAC Stone Lipstick

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Love the look, that lipstick color is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look The lipstick is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely radiant, this look suits you really well but then again everything does! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest! Thank you so much!!! x

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post