October Favorites

5.11.15

Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment, MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, MAC Stone, Sleek Makeup Antique Blush
It's been such a long time since I've had some favorites to share. This past month I got new things and also, rediscovered my love for a few older products.

  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot - Every time I do my makeup, I use this primer. I've always liked it, but I used to alternate. However, lately I've been picking this up without even thinking about it. It gives a great coverage, so if you have discoloration on your eyelids, this will even out the skin tone and will give you a flawless canvas. The most important thing, it doesn't crease. 
  • MAC Stone Lipstick - Oh, this is something I've been excited since the day MAC announced its launch. This is the most stunning greyish brown lipstick I've seen thus far. It's very creamy, but it still gives that desired matte finish. If I were a lipstick, this would be me.
  • Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment - This can be quite messy to work with, but it's worth it. This antique gold is easy to combine with other colors and it adds a lot of texture due to its chunks of glitter.
  • Sleek Makeup Antique Blush - This is one of the most natural-looking blushes I've seen. It gives a fresh look with a hint of sheen. It is highly pigmented and it blends beautifully.
What were some of your beauty favorites during October?

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. That blush from Sleek looks like a gorgeous shade!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MAC Stone lipstick looks so pretty, I don't know why I still haven't gotten it. I heard a lot about the lip liner but I really like the lipstick as well. Right now I'm loving the NARS Sin blush.

    Kelly // Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stone is flawless. Such an incredible lip color. Oh, I will definitely look into the NARS Sin blush! x

      Delete
  3. That MAC lipstick looks amazing, I need to add it to my collection

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in need of a MAC paint pot!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really good! I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  5. I've heard so many good things about the Paint Pots! I must pick one up sometime. I also really want Stone - its so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for a lipstick shade like this for a while! Beautiful colour <3 www.bethanyavenoir.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post