Christmas Holiday Makeup Tutorial 2015

30.11.15

Christmas Holiday Makeup Look 2015 Dramatic Cut Crease

This look is quite dramatic and I know not everyone would wear it for the Holidays or any time of the year. However, a lot of people seemed to love it on my Instagram (@fernandaxbritto), therefore I decided to post a quick and easy tutorial for beginners or anyone that loves editorial makeup. I did a simple cut crease, and instead of going for a winged liner, I created a thick winged silver eyeshadow look. When I think of Christmas I think of red/burgundy, so on the crease I used two reddish eyeshadows. Finally, for the lips I used one of the new MAC matte lipsticks in the shade Whirl. For those that prefer something more simple, I will have another tutorial coming soon!

Products:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Foxy)
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (Defy + Sonic)
Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Darks (Maple)
Kat Von D Star-crossed Palette (Scandinavian)
Avon Black Flash Eyeliner
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
MAC Whirl Lipstick

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Ooh I love the whole wing you've got going here!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post