MAC Oh, Darling! Extra Dimension Skinfinish // Magic Of The Night Holiday Collection 2015

25.11.15

MAC Oh, Darling Review and Swatch vs The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer vs MAC Soft and Gentle
MAC Oh, Darling Review and Swatch vs The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer vs MAC Soft and Gentle
MAC Oh, Darling Review and Swatch vs The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer vs MAC Soft and Gentle
MAC Oh, Darling Review and Swatch vs The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer vs MAC Soft and Gentle
MAC Oh, Darling Review and Swatch vs The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer vs MAC Soft and Gentle
This is one of the most exciting products for me in a long time. If I had to choose my favorite thing about makeup, it would be highlighters. I've seen many people going crazy for this product, so I had to get it. Unfortunately, this is limited edition and I have no idea if they will restock it.

Oh, Darling is described as a "metallic gold". It is highly pigmented, even more than any other luminizers I own. It's also buttery and it blends beautifully. With a little bit of product you can achieve quite an intense look, which I love.

Considering I didn't see any comparisons between Oh, Darling and the very popular Mary Lou-Manizer by The Balm or the MAC Soft and Gentle, I felt that I should compare them. I'm very pale and this highlighter suits me perfectly, even though it's gold based.

I can't say enough good things about this product. I have to admit, that my holy grail Mary Lou-Manizer, finally has some competition. It saddens me to know that when I run out of this highlighter, I can't repurchase it. I can only hope MAC will make this a part of the regular collection in the future. Until then, if you get a chance of buying this highlighter, don't think twice, just go for it.

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Looks beautiful. Nice and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has become one of my favorite highlighters. I think I'm going to purchase the Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter next.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It became my favorite too! You really need to check out the Mary Lou-Manizer. It's freaking incredible! x

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This highlighter is so beautiful, just read a post from a blogger and she's in love with it too. Love that you compared it with other highlighters, love soft and gentle too! :)


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning shade, would be gorgeous in the summer!

    Samantha | www.questforcalm.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post