The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Review

14.5.15

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, Highlighter, Mary-Lou Manizer
Another review about luminizers, but only because I'm obsessed with finding the "perfect glow". I can already say that this is without a doubt my favorite highlighter thus far.

The Mary-Lou (nickname for friends only) is extremely pigmented and buttery. It gives one of the most incredible glows I've ever seen. It's a beautiful champagne shade with a light gold base. This is one of those highlighters that do not look like they're coming from within, it is so strong that astronauts could see your glow from space. The packaging is utterly adorable and it also comes with a mirror on the inside.

Don't worry, you can get this to look somewhat natural, just apply a small quantity and blend like your life depended on it. Now, if you're like me, someone who enjoys looking like a dewy goddess, apply it as much as you want.

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Ohhh this sounds pretty dreamy! I love creamy highlighters!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfection! I just can't get enough of this product!

      Delete
  2. i'm not sure if we have that brand here but it looks nice :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need to get this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post