5 Apps I Can't Live Without

25.5.15

THE 5 APPS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT, TOP 5 APPS EVERY BLOGGER NEEDS, TOP 5 IPHONE APPS
I'm obsessed with finding good apps. Here are some of my most used ones, that I just can't live without. The best part is, they are all free!

  1. Instagram - Is there anyone that doesn't love this app? Let's be real, we've all stalked someone there at least once... Or a million times. Besides that, you can find so many beautiful pictures that will definitely inspire you.
  2. SoundHound - I don't hear a lot of people talking about this app, but I just love how quick and easy I can find any song. I'm really passionate about music, so this is a total must in my life.
  3. VSCOcam - At one point, I used to edit my pictures with the Instagram filters and then I found this amazing app that changed everything. It comes with a lot of great filters. You can also modify the contrast, temperature and many important settings that, when used correctly, will improve your photos.
  4. PS Express - With this editing app you can remove imperfections, such as pimples and scars. However, if you don't care much about that part you can play with the contrast, brightness, crop your pictures, add borders, filters and a lot more.
  5. Twitter - When I first started blogging I only used Twitter to share my videos and new posts, but now I'm really into sharing my thoughts and funny things that happen to me. It's an amazing way to connect with other bloggers and people that have the same interest as you.
What are some of your favorite apps?

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. Ps Express sounds great! I wish I had heard of this sooner!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favourite apps too! Never heard of SoundHound though, I will definitely have to check that one out, who doesn't love a good music app? Thanks for the great post :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Shannon! You will love it, I'm literally obsessed with that app. Thank YOU!

      Delete
  3. I love finding out what apps people use! I haven't heard of SoundHound before I'll be having a look at that one! Thanks for sharing :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely have to give SoundHound a try! :D

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love instagram and vscocam! They are so great! haven't tried the others, though. Perhaps I should now :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're totally worth trying... Trust me! :)

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post