Summer & Winter Beauty Essentials

18.5.15


No matter what season you're going through, there are four beauty items that should be in your makeup bag the entire year. Instead of showing you my essentials for winter or summer, I wanted to talk about my favorites for all year round. The following products are my absolute favorites!

  1. Highlighter The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer // MAC Soft & Gentle
  2. Blush The Balm Cabana Boy // MAC Plum Foolery
  3. Lipstick MAC Sin // MAC Viva Glam III // Dior Rouge 999
  4. Bronzer Revlon Peach Glow Highlighting Palette  

    You Might Also Like

    6 COMMENTS

    1. Completely agree! Especially about highlighter - definitely a fave all year round. It's just about finding different shades that work for you and your skin tone in the different seasons!
      xo
      Krista

      Love, Krista | www.lovekrista.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Absolutely Krista! Highlighter is my favorite type of makeup, I just can't live without!

        Delete
    2. Oooh I like the look of that too faced heart bronzer! Great picks!
      Jennie Emma
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know, right?! It's super adorable. Thank you Jennie!

        Delete
    3. Loving the vampy lipstick trend right now!

      ReplyDelete

    YOUTUBE

    Request A Post