May Beauty Favorites

1.6.15

MAY FAVORITES, MAY BEAUTY FAVORITES, MAY MAKEUP FAVORITES
This past month I found some incredible products. I can already say that a few of them will be featured in my "Best Of Beauty 2015", because there is no way that I can change my mind about them. To read a full review make sure to click on the name of the products.

  • Urban Decay Vice3 Palette - If you watch my YouTube videos you know that in most of them I use this palette. During May I used this every time I put makeup on. I absolutely love the versatile range of colors and how I can create a neutral or a colorful look. The possibilities are endless with the Vice3.
  •  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I was so pleasantly surprised the first time I tried this concealer, it's honestly the best. It's brightening, full coverage and it lasts a long time. It became my all time favorite.
  • Makeup Geek Insomnia Pigment - This is duochromed, it reflects both blue and brown. It has an amazing color payoff, therefore you barely need any product to create your look. Besides, it's really inexpensive for such an outstanding quality.
  • MAC Taupe Lipstick - This wouldn't be a monthly favorites of mine without featuring a MAC product. I think brown lipsticks are incredibly flattering and this past month I've been even more obsessed with this trend. Taupe is matte but quite creamy, it's long lasting and incredibly pigmented.
What was your favorite makeup item for the month of May?

    You Might Also Like

    6 COMMENTS

    1. I have had my eye on the vice palette for quite some time now!
      Jennie Emma
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If you have an opportunity to purchase it, I would say go for it! I'm so glad I did!

        Delete
    2. Oh wow that palette looks so beautiful!

      CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm a big Urban Decay fan but I've never got around to trying the Vice 3!
      I'd love to give the Nars creamy concealer a go too!!

      The Everyday Life of Rachel

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You will love the Nars concealer! It's amazing!

        Delete

    YOUTUBE

    Request A Post