MAC Harmony Blush/Bronzer Review

24.6.15

MAC HARMONY BLUSH, MAC HARMONY BRONZER, MAC HARMONY CONTOUR, MAC HARMONY REVIEW, MAC HARMONY SWATCH
MAC HARMONY BLUSH, MAC HARMONY BRONZER, MAC HARMONY CONTOUR, MAC HARMONY REVIEW, MAC HARMONY SWATCH
MAC HARMONY BLUSH, MAC HARMONY BRONZER, MAC HARMONY CONTOUR, MAC HARMONY REVIEW, MAC HARMONY SWATCH
This product has been a favorite of mine for months. Although the packaging says "powder blush", I guarantee you this is far from it... Unless you like a brown blush.

I've seen a lot of people using this for contouring and for a long time I did the same. However, I prefer this as a bronzer because of its brown base. It gives a stunning tanned look. It's totally acceptable to use this for contour, but I personally believe that grey based products do a better job at creating the illusion of a more structured face.

Harmony has a matte finish, which means it has no shimmer in it. This is not pigmented at all, it takes a lot of product to achieve a semi-intense look. Yes, this is amazing! When you're bronzing or contouring you want a not so pigmented product, or you could easily get carried away and have your makeup look muddy.

Being pale can be quite tricky when it comes to finding the perfect bronzer. However, this is my favorite matte bronzer so far. You just can't go wrong with this product. It's great to add some dimension to the face, it blends beautifully and I have no complaints about it.

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. What a lovely soft natural looking blush, thanks for the recommendation sweetheart! Wonderful post! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your swatch of this! I love this as a subtle blush!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this one out as I can never find a bronzer that looks good with my pale skin x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I'm sure you will love it!

      Delete
  4. It is my go-to contour, as it looks very natural on me. For bronze I prefer The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer, it is a little warmer, which sits better on my skin. But no matter how you use it, it is a great product!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I think this is perfect for the days you don't want to worry about contouring and bronzing. This can definitely do both things at once! I'll definitely check The Body Shop bronzer you mentioned!

      Delete
  5. This looks great! I'm pretty pale so finding the right bronzer can be a struggle, but this one looks like it would work quite well!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac's Harmony is one of those products I always want but never get around to buying!
    It really looks like a lovely product, thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally buy it! You will not regret, trust me!!

      Delete
  7. Adding this to my wish list! Can never have too many contour products!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post