MAC Whirl Lipstick // The Matte Lip Collection 2015

7.10.15

MAC Whirl Lipstick Review & Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
MAC Whirl Lipstick Review & Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
The moment I read that MAC was releasing a new collection of matte lipsticks, I knew I had to get some of them. I've always been a fan of Whirl lip pencil, so purchasing the lipstick was a must. By the way, all of these new lipsticks are now a part of the regular collection.

Whirl is described as a "dirty rose" and it's a beautiful everyday nude lip color. Even though it has a matte finish, it is quite creamy and easy to apply. Also, the color payoff is impressive. It didn't transfer to my teeth and it didn't stain my lips either. Like all the MAC lipsticks I have tried, this is really long lasting. It only started to wear off after four hours.

The lipstick and the lip liner are not identical, but very similar. The lipstick has a hint of brown in it and the lip pencil is slightly lighter. I can totally see myself wearing this nonstop. This instantly became my favorite lip color when I first swatched it.

Did you buy any of the new lipsticks? If so, which shade?

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. This is a really pretty color! I don't own any of their new lipsticks for some reason. But I really want to get stone.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it?! Me too, I actually just ordered Stone. Can't wait to try it out! x

      Delete
  2. This looks so pretty! Definitely one to add to my wishlist x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cult product, everyone seems to be loving this! It looks so lovely on you too! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsesssed with the Whirl lip pencil! i have seen a few people talking about the new Whirl lipstick, each time I've wanted it more and more. Now I don't think ill be able to live without it. I will without a doubt be buying this soon!

    http://www.chloedanielle.co.uk

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you... I almost finished my Whirl lip pencil. Since you loved the lip liner, I know you will be obsessed with this lipstick! xo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous color!!! looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shade! I may have to look at purchasing it myself x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC lipsticks are the most amazing ever, I love them and they last all day and never dry my lips up

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post