Everyday Go-To Makeup Look

18.9.15

I don't normally wear white eyeliner, but this makeup instantly became my go-to/everyday look. Even though, I used a pigmented gold eyeshadow, this is actually quite "natural" and wearable on a daily basis (at least for me). I mixed two eyeshadows to create the perfect peach tone I was looking for. Finally, for the mauve lip, I went with a mix of my favorite products at the moment.

Products:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (Foxy/Half Baked)
Urban Decay Vice3 Palette (Undone)
Stila Snow Angel Palette (Matte Pink)
Sephora Pure White Nano Eyeliner
Maybelline One By One Mascara
MAC Plum Lip Pencil
Sleek Makeup Birthday Suit Liquid Lipstick

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Such a gorgeous look, you look amazing! Also, now I'm yearning for these palettes hehe, absolutely beautiful. xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post