If I Could Only Keep 5 Makeup Products

9.8.16

If I Could Only Use Five Beauty Products
If I Could Only Use Five Beauty Products
To be honest, I would never want to choose only five products from my makeup collection. I imagine, everyone, that loves makeup, feels the same way. But hypothetically, if I had to, these are the ones I would pick. When I was pondering which ones would make the cut, I had to take this seriously and really think it through, because I'm terrible at making decisions. I tried to be realistic and choose what I can't live without. I bet a lot of you, would discard the highlighter and probably add some brow product or foundation. But what can I say?! I like to be seen from outer space at all times.

For me concealer is a necessity, I have really bad dark circles and this NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is what makes me look "alive". If you have intense dark circles, you know what I mean. When you have a bare face everyone seems to think you're ill or tired. To set my concealer and lightly sculpt my face, I picked the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette, because these powders are pigmented and they're my definition of perfect. Like I said, I need my glow. For that, I love The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. This highlighter has an amazing color payoff, also the texture is very soft and buttery. For my eyelashes, I had to go for my beloved Benefit They're Real Mascara. This makes my lashes look unreal. It gives a lot volume and lenght. Last but not least, one of my favorite lip colors. This is the Sleek Makeup Matte Me Birthday Suit. This liquid lipstick has a great formula and the most stunning mauve shade.

I know this is not easy, but if you had to select only five beauty products to keep, which would you choose?

Let's all take a minute to mourn the death of my beautiful Mary-Lou Manizer...

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I recently picked up that sleek liquid lipstick and I have been wearing it nearly everyday :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful shade, isn't it?! xo

      Delete
  2. Great selections, I literally couldn't even narrow it down to five so good job! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I feel you, it was very hard to decide. I'm glad I don't actually have to only keep these five in real life haha

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post