Soft Glam Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial

13.8.16

Soft Glam Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial For Beginners + Hooded Eyes
This is one of my go-to looks at the moment. It's a soft halo eye makeup paired with this beautiful mauve/pink lip color. This is a super quick and easy tutorial for hooded eyes and beginners. I tried to explain step by step and keep it simple.

Products:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette (Sombré, Shadowplay and Subconscious)
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Avon Black Flash Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Kiss Au Naturale 02 Lashes
MAC Plum Lip Pencil
Sleek Makeup Matte Me Birthday Suit

Brushes:
MAC 217
Sigma 3DHD Precision, E32, E25 and E54

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Love this makeup look! It's so wearable, I have to try it!

    xx, The Makeup Feed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! xo

      Delete
  2. I love this! I think it's so clever how you've used a contour palette and highlighter on your eyes - I will definitely have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexie! I tried to do something a little different to keep it interesting. This makeup will look beautiful on you <3

      Delete
  3. love the makeup look! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This means everything to me! xo

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post