The Best Mascara I Have Tried: Benefit They're Real

24.2.16

benefit they're real mascara review the best mascara ever
benefit they're real mascara review the best mascara ever
benefit they're real mascara review the best mascara ever
benefit they're real mascara review the best mascara ever
I am not gonna lie, I have tried a ton of mascaras throughout the years, from high end to everyone's drugstore favorites. But not many of them passed the "test" and only one became a holy grail.

As you can see, this is not the full size version. But in all honesty, I've been using one of these for over a year and it still has so much product in it. I can't even imagine how many months it will take for me to finish it. I love that this mascara has quite a dry formula, which means that when you use this product, you don't have to worry about smudging it so easily and waiting a while for it to dry.

There is literally no product that can tame my lashes. They have a life of their own. But the first time I used this, I was fascinated by how amazing my eyelashes looked. Although, I naturally have long lashes, this makes them even longer, if that's possible. Also, they look voluminous and separated. This is by far, the best mascara I've ever tried. I need to purchase the full size version as soon as possible.

What is your favorite mascara?

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. This is probably my favourite mascara too it does wonders! I also only have the mini version and I'm afraid to use it all up!

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you love it too. It really is an amazing mascara. In my own experience it might take you a LONG time to use it all up!

      Delete
  2. This is a pretty good mascara :) I like it more when it dries up! My ultimate fave is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Waterproof! x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried this L'Oreal mascara yet, but I have heard some incredible things about it. I definitely need to pick it up now that you've mentioned it :)

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post