20 Prop Ideas For Blog Photos

26.2.16

twenty simple prop ideas for blog pictures on a budget
When it comes to taking my pictures I always love to create something eye-catching and fun. It can definitely make your photos stand out, and therefore attract more traffic to your blog. It adds personality and it can become your signature. So, when someone sees your photo elsewhere, they know where it's from. These are some of my favorite props that I use or that I love to see being used by other bloggers. Almost all of them can be found in our own homes, so no need to spend lots of money.

  1. Magazines
  2. Books
  3. Clothes
  4. Flowers
  5. Blankets
  6. Paintings
  7. Colored paper
  8. Jewelry
  9. Mirrors
  10. Picture frames, old photos and polaroids
  11. Notebooks
  12. Decorative trays
  13. Gadgets (iPhone, iPad...)
  14. Nail varnishes
  15. Colored pens and pencils
  16. Stamps
  17. Wood, marble, granite and crystals
  18. Candles
  19. Fairy lights
  20. Rugs
What are some of your favorite props?!

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. I love using flowers for my photos! Although candles and fairy lights look really dreamy in the background as well <3 Will definitely try using my rug/ pillows as props! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love seeing flowers being used as props! x

      Delete
  2. I have a lot of candles, I think I need to start using those more in my photos. I'm always running out of ideas of what to put so thank you for this list.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you found it helpful. You totally should use your candles more often!! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tips! I love using a blanket!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks amazing, doesn't it?! Such a simple idea, that can completely improve a photo... I love it! x

      Delete
  4. This is super helpful! I'm trying to step up my photography game. Nail polish and magazines are my favorite props!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you found it helpful. Magazines are one of my favorite props too! x

      Delete
  5. I love using quotes from magazines or cute birthday cards (that you can't really tell are birthday cards) & textured looking pieces of paper from arts / crafts shops :) Great post x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are awesome ideas! I need to put some old birthday cards to good use. Thank you Katina! xo

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post