Eyebrow Tutorial For Beginners Using Eyeshadow

15.2.16

how to thick eyebrow tutorial for beginners 2016
Today I have my updated eyebrow routine, where I show you how I fill in my eyebrows with a black eyeshadow... I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it works. I also share some of my favorite products to achieve the "perfect" thick eyebrow.

Products:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Blackout)
MAC Penultimate Brow Marker
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Brown Ebony)
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Your eyebrows are serious goals! Thank you for this fantastic tutorial dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tutorial! Lovely eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I really appreciate it! xo

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post