New In: Zara Haul 2016

11.2.16

Zara trousers pink sneakers Haul 2016
Zara trousers pink sneakers Haul 2016
Zara trousers pink sneakers Haul 2016
When I created Aim In The Game, my goal was to make this a fashion blog, but as time passed I ended up posting more beauty related content than anything else. So I decided that for 2016 I want to post more pictures of my outfits. Don't worry, makeup reviews are always going to be a part of this blog. As many of you fashion addicts might know, Zara is currently having a sale. If you know me, you know I love sales and you can definitely expect to find me at a Zara sale.

I completely fell in love with these super stylish sneakers. Most importantly, they are very comfortable. Finally, I picked up these tight-fitting trousers. You can never have too many high waisted pants. Right?! But as you can see this time I didn't go too crazy. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. What do you think of the items I chose?

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. That is wonderful, really excited for your upcoming outfits and fashion posts! Those sneakers are BEAUTIFUL! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, such a pretty and usual colour for a pair of sneakers

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. The best part is they are very comfy!

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post