March Beauty Favorites

1.4.15

March Beauty Favorites
This is the second time I'm doing a post on my favorites. I didn't do one for February for one reason, I'm a creature of habits and I rarely try new things. However, two of my favorites for this past month are new items that I'm ecstatic to have bought it.

  • Dior Rouge 999 Nail Varnish - I'm a total sucker for packaging, and I shouldn't have to tell you that this nail polish is magnificent. Not only the bottle, but the actual product is amazing. The color is stunning and I do love that it lasts many days on my nails.

  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle - This is one of those products that you use nonstop until you find something new and then completely forget about how impressive it actually is. This highlighter is fabulous, it gives that perfect amount of glow.

  • MAC Matchmaster Foundation - I'm obsessed with this product. It feels amazing on the skin, it lasts the entire day and it photographs so well. It also has the most beautiful matte finish.

  • MAC #217 Blending Brush - When I purchased this I was expecting an outstanding brush, but for my surprise it's even better than I could have possibly imagined. It has by far the softest bristles from all the brushes I've ever tried. It blends any eyeshadow nicely and it gives a professional touch to the makeup.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post