MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set In Brown Ebony Review

22.4.15

MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set In Brown Ebony Review
MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set In Brown Ebony Review
I have this product for a long time and I definitely talked a lot about it, however I don't know how I forgot to review it. Eyebrows are everything nowadays, everyone is obsessed with it, rightfully so. If you have thick brows, you know that keeping them in place is such a tough task. I've tried a bunch of gels that promised to do that, but it never worked. The first time that I tried the MAC brow set, my reaction was "Wow!", I was amazed by how stiff -in a good way- my brow hairs were.

This is in the shade Brown Ebony and it is a dark brown. It is very pigmented and you need to be careful not to smudge the product on the skin, or you will end up looking like a dalmatian. Which is only a cute look for the dog itself.

Like it says on the packaging, it's waterproof. Trust me, this is not an exaggeration, this is really waterproof. I'm still fascinated at how it holds my brow hairs through out the day without budging even a little bit.

Final verdict, AWESOME. If you are looking for a gel that gives you a fuller aspect to your brows, this might not be the best choice. However, if you have some sparse areas, want to add pigmentation and hold the "caterpillars" in place; you need this as soon as possible.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post