April Beauty Favorites

29.4.15

I'm literally obsessed with these products, I used them a lot this month. Like always, for a more in depth review on the following items, make sure to click on their names.

  • Benefit They're Real - It's no secret by now that I love this mascara, but during April I barely used any other. The effect it gives on the lashes is breathtaking. I love the formula, it stays on all day and it doesn't clump... It's flawless!

  • MAC Penultimate Brow Marker - If you watch my videos, you probably noticed that my brows are much darker now, than when I did my "Eyebrow Tutorial" using this product. I don't use this marker to fill in my brows anymore, nowadays I use it to line my lips. Yes, you read it correctly. It makes your lips look magnificent. All due to its fine tip, which helps to create a thin line that will give the illusion of a shadow around your lips. Therefore, it makes them appear bigger.


  • Benefit Brush - This little brush comes with some Benefit products and it really reminded me of the NARS Ita brush. This is ideal for that sharp defined contour. It applies the right amount of product and blends amazingly. The size is also perfect.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post