DIY Tumblr Inspired Choker Necklace

18.7.15

DIY TUMBLR INSPIRED CHOKER, DIY PROJECT, DIY NECKLACE
I'm so excited to post my very first DIY project, I've been designing my own jewelry since I'm 11. I decided to start with a really easy and also, my favorite piece. The measurements I provided were based on my liking and of course, my neck. If you want to recreate this choker, I would strongly suggest to take your own measurements. Just wrap the suede cord around your neck as tight as you desire your necklace to be. Finally, to find out how long your chain should be, remove 5 cm or 2 inches of the cord's size and there you have it.

You will need:
Pliers
Lobster Clasp
2 Fold Over Crimps
2 Jump Rings
Chain - 30 cm / 12 inches
Suede Cord - 35 cm / 14 inches

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. This is so creative, I absolutely love the idea, it looks amazing! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post