Travel Diary: Recife, Brazil

19.11.14

A few months ago I flew to the other side of the country to see my dad. I finally went through all the photos, so I decided to share a little bit of my life. One fact about me, I love traveling.

My trip was to Recife, a beautiful place located in northeast Brazil. The hotel view was breathtaking, I took so many pictures that it's not even funny. Don't even let me start with one of the malls we went, it was huge! I love shopping, but that place made an one hour workout seem easy. At the end of the day I was done, truly exhausted.

The worst part was definitely coming back, and sitting beside a couple that didn't want to keep their shoes on, disgusting. At least I had one of my favorite chocolates to enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post