Zara Sale Haul 2014

7.8.14

Everytime I go to the mall I have to check Zara's collection, just because it is one of my favorite stores to shop. I know that I can always find some amazing pieces, especially when they are on sale, so I can justify the occasional splurge. But this time I went easy on my wallet!

"Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde". This shirt is oversized and super casual for the daily basis, but yet when styled can actually make a great ensemble.

My favorite item by far is the Zara Animal Print Messenger Bag. I needed a smaller bag that would fit only some essentials and this purse is just the perfect choice. The hardware part on the front is actually a small pocket, where I usually put my iPhone.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post