Three Products For A Radiant Glow

28.2.17

Best highlighters for a radiant glow
No matter the season, glowy skin is always a good choice. Even though I love a blinding luminizer, here I chose three of my favorite highlighters for a fresh-looking glow.

The ColourPop Flexitarian Pearlized Highlighter is a stunning white champagne. It is incredibly buttery and the color payoff is amazing. It doesn't feel like a powder whatsoever and it applies beautifully.

 MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish is a peachy champagne. This one is quite popular, but currently I haven't heard much of it. I still love the effect it gives and even after trying many others, I keep coming back to this one.

Now, If you prefer liquid products you have to try the Sigma Afterglow Liquid Highlighter. Which is a champagne with a subtle purple sheen that gives a natural look. It actually looks like a glow from within.

What's your favorite highlighter for a radiant glow?

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post