Skincare Favorites For Oily Skin

30.11.16

Skincare Favorites For Acne Prone And Oily Skin
As someone with oily skin I've struggled with acne and always looking greasy. Throughout the years I've tested many skincare products, but most of them turned out to be huge disappointments and waste of money. These three are long time favorites of mine, that I believe in and will continue to use until I can find something even greater.

I actually bought the Clean & Clear cleanser by mistake, I intended to get the astringent and took this one home instead. But let me tell you, I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. With just a little bit of product I manage to clean my face and get it looking fresh. It removes the oils and it keeps my skin dry for a few hours. The Clean & Clear astringent has been a part of my skincare routine for years. I use it twice a day, and just like the cleanser, a little bit goes a long way. This is perfect if you want to remove your makeup.

Now, the Mary Kay TimeWise Repair eye cream is not necessarily meant for oily skin. However, I feel like anyone that needs a good eye cream is going to love this one. It helps with wrinkles which we all need, since it's never too early to start preventing them. It also targets dark circles and leaves such a moisturized feel to the lids, without being sticky.

I haven't shared my skincare favorites until now, because I feel like the chances of a skincare product working for everyone are almost nonexistent. So this is why I postponed this topic for so long. But as you can see these are all well-loved, in fact I'll need to repurchase all of them soon.

What's your favorite skincare product?

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. These look great! I really want to pick them up! x

    - Caitlin
    heycaden.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so amazing! Let me know what you think if you end up trying them! x

      Delete
  2. It's great when you buy things by mistake and they end up being fab xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I was so happy that I ended up loving it!

      Delete
  3. Love that astringent. It's great when you can find something that works and when it is Lao by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I was really lucky to discover one of my favorite products by mistake! xo

      Delete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post