Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Kit Review

25.2.15

Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Kit Review
I see these brushes all over the Internet. I've always been really curious to try them for myself and see if they're worth the hype.

They come in a kit, you get four face brushes with synthetic fibers and the best part is that they're cruelty-free. The bristles are super dense, as you can see below, which improves makeup application a lot.
Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Kit Review
Let's talk about them from left to right... 

Contour Brush - You need this in your life! This brush is the right size in order to create the perfect contour. It is really small, therefore it fits right under the cheek bones and facilitates carving out the face structure. Also, it blends seamlessly. For everyone that do not like to contour, this brush could be used to apply highlighter, blush and even under-eye concealer.

Pointed Foundation Brush - I personally do not like to apply my base with this. I prefer a more "airbrushed" effect, therefore I use the Buffing Brush which I'll talk about later. This brush, however, is very useful to apply primer on the face and the eyelids.

Detailer Brush - This little guy is very underestimated. I doubt anyone would purchase this kit just for this brush, but when you actually stop to think about it, this can be quite a life saver. It works wonders with spot concealing, to conceal around the lips, apply lipstick, and eyeshadow (especially to highlight the inner corner of the eyes).

Buffing Brush - I was obsessed with beauty sponges this past year, then I tried this brush and my life changed. Not really, but you understand the idea, right? This was the first foundation brush that I've ever tried that made my face flawless without looking cakey. Besides, it feels like a unicorn is rubbing its majestic fur on my face. Again, I went too far, I just don't know how to describe this and do it justice at the same time.

Have you tried any of their brushes? Which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post