Urban Decay Naked + Naked 2 Palette Review

15.12.14

In the beginning of this year I got the original Naked, and later on I bought the Naked2. I'm a very careful person, trust me, but I already got a few scratches on my Naked palette. It's so annoying how delicate the packaging is. Now in comparison, the Naked2 is really sturdy and durable.

Both palettes were revamped to match the Naked3. I can only speak about the second one, that no longer comes with the lip gloss. Now they give a few samples of their eye primers. The palettes still come with the brushes, the Naked2 has a double-ended one that is very useful; the original Naked includes a flat brush (mine was drying so I didn't incorporate it in the picture). Personally I like the brushes, even though they're a bit stiff, I find them perfect in some situations.

On the original Naked, Virgin is a great shimmery shade for under your eyebrows, Sin is perfect for highlighting the inner corner of your eyes, Naked and Buck make a great transition color, Half Baked and Toasted are beautiful shimmery shades. On the Naked2, Foxy is a matte shadow that can be used to highlight your brow bone and for an overall lid color, Tease is a slightly mauvy transition color, Verve and YDK are magnificent shadows.

Both of them have great pigmented shadows, that blend amazingly, are soft and wearable, but for some reason I always gravitate towards the first one. The Nakeds would make a great Christmas gift!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

YOUTUBE

Request A Post